At Ecard Shack we believe its our responsibility to share some of the secrets to making truly great eCards. We are passionate about the success of our client projects so that they return to us each year. It is also extremely important to us that the reputation of the corporate Ecard industry excels so that it grows. If our clients and the recipients do not have a great experience then the industry suffers.
So in the spirit of assisting our customers and also polishing consumer opinion about ecards here are some simple tips:
1. We believe the most important decision to make before you choose your Ecard design, decide upon your message wording and other design elements you need to consider the objectives of the Ecard. Is it to drum up sales, to be a thank you message or any other reason. Knowing the sentiment of the project will influence the choices you make.
2. Decide on the tone of the message. Your team should decide whether the Ecard is to be consistent with the other communications of the business. So if you typically send quite formal communications to your clients do you want to take the opportunity to show a personal side to your business? Some of the best examples of corporate holiday ecards we have seen have contained tasteful elements of humour or humility.
3. Adding a personal touch to your ecards will ensure that your recipients feel that you care and that some time and thought has gone into the card. Consider adding your signature to the Ecard. We would sign a paper card so why wouldn’t we utilise simple scanning technology to personalise the electronic versions.
4. Christmas is the perfect opportunity to show that your company has a caring side. It is the time of year when most corporate charity work is undertaken. You can use your eCard to mention a charity you have donated to. eCard Shack offer the tool to reference a charity donation. If its a green donation you are looking for then you could visit our partners at eCO2 Greetings who plant 10 trees with every Ecard purchased.
5. Sending your eCard is an important phase in the project. Every year we speak to clients who meticulously plan their Ecard design and underestimate the distribution. Ecard suppliers do offer sending services that will vary in quality. Our guidance is to consider all of the options carefully based on your requirements. If you are looking for an easy option then you are best suited to your supplier sending it for you. If you are wanting to maximise the deliverability of all your ecards we encourage you to investigate the feasibility of sending the ecards yourselves.
These are just a few of many tips we could write about but I guess that’s something we can write about later in the year. You may even be thinking that some of the tips were actually quite obvious and you are probably correct in that assessment. The truth is that there is nothing complicated about sending corporate ecards for your company so providing you take a little time to think about the project you will be absolutely fine, especially if you choose to partner with eCard Shack.
eCard Shack is here to help your business with our selection of high-quality ecards – you can quickly create your own design using our eCard design tool with a choice of designs and personalisation available, choose from our range of Premium eCards or get your bespoke Christmas business eCard, designed from scratch for your business which will be unlike any other.
Looking for more interesting content? Find it on our blog!