What seemed like a good idea at the time can, some short time in the future, appear to be biggest marketing mistake ever. That’s why you should always check with your work colleagues if your next big idea for a slogan works or not. As these examples just go to show:
- Hoffman Autobody Repairs advertised their service with “Satisfaction guaranteed, or your dent back,” which may not have raised much business in the local area.
- And maybe RPM Auto Repairs should have thought through their slogan of “We guarantee fast service, no matter how long it takes.”
- One restaurant, rebelling against the growing trend of using smartphones to take pictures of meals, wrote the slogan “Instagram your meal and a free concussion.”
- Translation, as we’ve said before, often causes a problem. When Coors beer tried to change their slogan “turn it loose” into Spanish, the result was “suffer from diarrhoea.”
- And finally the marital arts centre for children might need to rethink its slogan too: “Building better kids one punch at a time.”
We hope you enjoyed our blog, if you like what you see please share it with your colleagues and friends.
eCard Shack is here to help your business with our selection of high-quality ecards – you can quickly create your own design using our eCard design tool with a choice of designs and personalisation available, choose from our range of Premium eCards or get your bespoke Christmas business ecard, designed from scratch for your business which will be unlike any other.
Looking for more interesting content? Find them on our blog!