Yes, if you prefer to use your own email platform to send the emails, this should work just as seamlessly as sending the email yourself. There should be no extra requirements to do this.
Here’s how to send an ecard from an email marketing platform:
Sending your ecard from a third-party email marketing platform, such as Mail Chimp, should be approached in exactly the same way as sending standard emails.
Once you have designed and saved your ecard on eCard Shack, the following instructions will help you get the images and links you need to add into your email marketing platform.
- Go to the ‘Your eCards’ page in your account
- Click the ‘Send Test Preview’ or ‘Send Your eCard’ button next to your chosen ecard
- Copy your ecard thumbnail image and link
- Use the ‘Click Here to Copy Your eCard’ button to copy the thumbnail image and link to your ecard
- You can now paste this directly into a new email that you have created on your email marketing platform
Alternatively, you can download a copy of your ecard thumbnail image:
- Either right-click (for Windows) or two-finger click (for Mac) the image of your ecard and select ‘Save Image As’
- You can then upload this into the image library of your email marketing platform
To get the link to your ecard, either right-click (for Windows) or two-finger click (for Mac) the image of your ecard and select ‘Copy Link Address’.