Ecards allow for a quicker and cost-effective option of connecting with those you care most about. Buying and creating an ecard is done in one simple online process that takes no time at all.
Christmas ecards or business ecards can be designed well in advance of being sent. They can also be changed right up until the date of sending and cost less. Ecards also don’t take up staff hours, unlike traditional paper cards, when it comes to signing and sending.
An ecard is similar to a standard greeting card, the main difference being that it is created and sent using online media instead of paper.
With an ecard, you have much more control and say over everything involved with your card, unlike paper alternatives. You can personalise their appearance, messaging, and add your own imagery. You don’t have that choice with paper cards.
Ecards are also cost-effective and they save a huge amount of time. If you send out paper cards, then you will be aware of the cost and the time needed to sign them. Ecards can be sent whenever you want the recipient to receive them, all together and instantly.
We have four games available at eCard Shack that you can customise; Snowball Mania, Sliding Puzzle, Snap Calendar and Reindeer Race.
- – Snowball Mania: This game is probably the one chance you will get to throw a snowball in your colleague’s face and get away with it!
- – Sliding Puzzle: Everybody loves a mind-teasing puzzle at Christmas. This game can be customised with your own photograph of your staff.
- – Snap Calendar: A classic, simple yet engaging game offers you the opportunity to supply 12 images for a game of snap.
- – Reindeer Race: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, you get the idea. Pick your favourite reindeer to race against the others.
There can be a range of prices for ecards, and we’re the same at eCard Shack. Our prices vary based on the number of recipients you want to send your ecards to and any additional touches you want to make.
We do all the work for you! There are different requirements for each game that we’ll supply to you in a short form, we’ll just need your choice of messaging, company logo and any necessary imagery for the game in question.
For Reindeer Race, Snap Calendar and Sliding Puzzle you’ll just need a company photo of your choice and your company logo, for Snowball Mania we’ll also need before and after headshots of your team so we can edit these into the game complete with a satisfying ‘snowball in the face’ reaction!
Creating an ecard is not as difficult as you may think, so much so, here’s the process below:
- 1. Choose the design: Preview, then select a high-quality design with animation for the front and background pages of your business ecard from our extensive portfolio.
- 2. Add your message: Customise your ecards for business however you want. Add your logo, select animations, insert live web links and much more. You can fully personalise your ecard message.
- 3. Add your music: We have dozens of great seasonal music tracks. You can choose from carols and classic Christmas tunes, go contemporary and upbeat or have no music if you prefer.
- 4. Send your eCard: Share your design with colleagues. Pay online and then simply copy your ecards into an email to send out, or use our service to send it for you.
Ecards work just like a regular gift card, you have a message and image of some kind, however, an ecard is emailed to the recipient.
Your ecards can be edited right up to the date of sending and you will also be sent a test ecard to make sure you’re happy with how it looks. Ecards can be sent by email, in Messenger, Whatsapp and your own email platform to all devices.
Yes, our ecards work brilliantly on mobile, and all of them can be sent via Whatsapp. We will give you a link to your ecard and then you can send that round to your contacts.
Our ecards are optimised for all mobile devices and services, including text messaging. All you need to do is send the link to your ecard, which we’ll provide, to your recipients.
Yes, you can send your ecard by Slack. All of our ecards are optimised and easy to send on mobile devices and messaging apps. Simply send the link to your ecard, which we’ll give you, to your recipients.
Yes, our ecards work perfectly with Messenger and all other mobile messaging services. We’ll give you the link to your ecard, which you then send your contacts. It’s as easy as that.
Yes, just like our ecards, you can send a customised game by email. All you need to do is send the link for your game to your recipients.